Texans are proud private property owners.
Let's keep it that way.
We don't want to see our private property rights taken advantage of through state laws that should better protect us. Whether you saved for years to purchase your property or it has been handed down through generations, we share your concern regarding the use of eminent domain.Get Involved
Meetings & Events
There are no recent or upcomming meetings and events scheduled.
- NEWS RELEASE: Coalition of property rights advocates applaud latest eminent domain legislation
- HOUSTON CHRONICLE: Eminent Domain Power Comes with Responsibilities
- NEWS RELEASE: Texas REALTORS® Join Coalition to Reform Eminent Domain Practices
- NEWS RELEASE: Texas Property Rights Advocates Applaud Eminent Domain Legislation
- TSCRA CATTLEMEN'S COLUMN: Leveling the Eminent Domain Playing Field
- THE BIG BEND SENTINEL: Constitutionality of pipeline easements challenged by local landowners
- TSCRA CATTLEMEN'S COLUMN: Fighting Someone Else’s ‘Good Idea’ for Our Land
- TEXAS FARM BUREAU: Texas agriculture groups push for eminent domain fairness
- SAN ANGELO STANDARD-TIMES: Eminent domain big concern for landowners
- News Release: Organizations Launch Texans for Property Rights Initiative